19/09/2019

welcome to our blog

Well, hello there and welcome to our blog. I'm Serena and I started this blog to document the journey of my boyfriend -Kenneth- and I decorating our rental property. We are moving in in November 2019 and whilst we can't do anything super major to the property (knocking down walls or re tiling etc) we will definitely be putting our stamp on it and making it a home. It's a 3 bed terrace house in Wallasey, Wirral. Kennneth has always lived there but I will be moving from Stockport, just over an hour away. 

We both already have a ton of ideas for styling and diys that we want to do and can't wait to get stuck in. We have a pinterest board, multiple instagram collections and a wishlist! So what can you expect to see on this blog?  DIY's, upcycling furniture, before and after shots of our rooms, wishlists, inspo, hauls and more!  

1 comment:

TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS